Firefox Sync. formally weave. I always wanted that I can continue my Firefox session from one place to anther. You don’t need to save password, you don’t have to save you history through Google Toolbar. You wont need bookmark addons. This is simply great. How many times did you left your computer at work on/hibernated because you thought you will loose your tabs(currently open sites). Sync currently supports continuous synchronization of your bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords and tabs.
Main Features of Sync are:
- Get the same results on the Smart Location Bar on each of your Firefox browsers, so you can get to your favorite sites with just a few keystrokes
- Continue what you were doing: have the ability to open any tab you have open on any of your Firefox browsers
- Keep the same list of bookmarks on all of your Firefox browsers
- Easily sign in to all your favorite sites using your saved passwords (this is especially handy on mobile phones, where it’s hard to type in complex passwords)
- Do it all securely: Weave Sync encrypts user data before uploading it to Mozilla’s servers, so that only you can access your data
As they say:
Check out yourself from here. Get Sync for you too from here. Manage your account from here.
The Weave Sync add-on lets you securely take your Firefox experience with you to all your Firefox browsers. You can now surf the Web on your PC, get up and go, and have everything waiting for you on your phone: your history, open tabs, bookmarks, the Awesome Bar – just as you had left it.